Lessons, revealed! Required reading, extra supplies (if necessary), and optional extra credit (EC) reading or viewing follow the lesson title, in that order.
- Introductions and Expeditions: Dagon
- Madness Made Visible: At the Mountains of Madness, supplies for your preferred artistic medium, EC – “Alien vs. Predator”
- Lovecraft, Privilege, Race, and Meaning: The Rats in the Walls, Unpacking the Knapsack (PDF)
- The Cute Cthulhu Debate: Cthulhu is not cute! by Erik Davis
- Touchable Tentacles: The Call of Cthulhu, 1 skein bulky thick and thin yarn (Malagrigo Gruesa is a good choice), size 10.5 DPNs, size 15 DPNs, EC – trailer for “Sharktopus”
- John Carpenter – Lovecraftian Filmmaker: Choose one film to view: “The Thing,” “In the Mouth of Madness,” or “Masters of Horror: Cigarette Burns”
- Eldritch Language: The Dreams in the Witch House
- Chaos and Cacophony: Nyarlathotep
- Othering and Other Artists: The Contrarian, Eldritch Musicks – The Cove (YouTube), EC – The Cove (Story)
- Necronomicon – Parody and Prop: The Dunwich Horror, EC – The Necronomicon (YouTube), “Army of Darkness”
- Cephalopod as Modern Totem: Kraken Rising: How the Cephalopod Became Our Zeitgeist Mascot
- Elder God’s Eye: No reading assignment, craft sticks, leftover yarn
- Expedition’s End: Your Personal Composition
Future lessons are subject to change or rearrangement.